From the age of uniformity, from the age of solitude, from the age of Big Brother, from the age of doublethink.
…Greetings!

jueves, 12 de junio de 2008

terapia cibernetica (aburrido en clase)

Nunca habia estado tan perdido en una clase, como ahora ando en clases de estadistica. Y por mas que sea algo complicado y mi mal desempenio sea consecuencia de muchas variables, actitudes y circunstancias, yo estoy convencido de que el problema es que mi profesora sea tan buena para nada maldita inutil que no se que demonios hace enseniando algo que nisiquiera entiende hija de su madre que gasta mi tiempo y dinero en su clase de mierda etc etc etc.
Entonces hoy, aburrido porque ya tire la toalla respecto a entender algo en clase, entre a un programa extranio sobre psicologia y habia un simulador de terapista. Fue muy divertido:
(lo que esta en negritas lo pone la computadora, el resto yo)

Hello.
It's nice to see you again.
Please make yourself comfortable.
Tell me what's on your mind.

suck my cock!
I think that there's something interesting about your cock.
you like it??
We were discussing you -- not me.
were disscussing my cock!
Tell me more about your cock.
it sure is big and tasty
What did you mean?
i meeeaaan, you want to suck it
How badly do you want to suck it?
no! you want to suck it
What if you never got to suck it?
grrrrrr.....
Your manner tells me there is more to it than that.
to my cock and you not sucking it?
You're not really talking about me, are you?
yes you fucking computer
Do computers worry you?
...not really
Don't stop now. I think we're making progress.
no we are not!
Hmm. . . Go on.
no
You certainly are in a negative mood.
fuck you
Let's not get off the subject. Tell me more about YOU.
I like big boobs
Keep going -- I'm listening.
youre reading, not listening
I'm puzzled as to why you mention my reading, not listening.
how about sex?
Is your problem related to sex?
I dont know
What else can you relate about that?
with sex?
You've been reading too much Freud.
who the hell is freud?
I understood it that time, and I'd rather not comment.
youre useless
I really don't think you should be concerned about my useless.
what then?
Do you think a lot about these questions?
not really
Can you clarify what you mean by that?
I dont think about you or youre uselessnes
I'm puzzled as to why you mention my uselessnes.
fuck it.. lets change subject
Profanity depresses me. Let's move on.
depresion?
I wonder if there is something you're not telling me..
did I mention my teacher sucks ass
Have you told your instructor how you feel?
you mean teacher?
Tell me more about your teacher.
I hate her
What makes you feel that way?
My grades!!!!
I think that there's something interesting about your grades!!!.
yes, they suck
I'd like to hear more about it.
hmmm....
Please go on.
to hell with you
I'd be more interested in hearing about YOUR problems.
I dont have any
Tell me more.
im perfect
I'm beginning to understand why you came here.
fuck you
We were discussing you -- not me.
not any more
Surely there is more to it than that.
no
Why not?
because the class is over and I have an exam right now
What other reasons might there be?
im bored and you are not being entertaining
You're not really talking about me, are you?
yes
I see. Go on.
grrrrrr....
Don't hold back. I think we're making progress.
bye
Something in your manner worries me.

1 comentario:

Anónimo dijo...

tienes que pasarme la dirección de esta idiotez tio